Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Here's the picture I promised of me, Lyin' Brian, after a very successful afternoon in my backyard, behind the outhouse, distillery. Did you know, I'm also a very good cook and all-round swell fellow, super-moderator, and one who has never, knowingly, uttered a foul expletive in his whole 64 years? (But ... can someone please explain to me what those mysterious e-mails I continue to get that begin, "F******A******" and then relapse into incomprehensible misspellings that are terribly confusing?)

Anyway, I invite you to keep returning to this blog for more fascinating details about my former life, especially in Saudi Arabia and Spain, where I showed the locals how a proper, well-educated and -spoken English gentleman behaves (yes, I met Osama bin Laden in Saudi Arabia, but when I tried to explain to him the finer points of dealing with superior infidels such as I, he dismissed me with a mere grunt and toss of his head scarf. Talk about ungrateful A-rabs!!!!!!!).

More details of my fascinating life and personality tomorrow. avocadolyin@blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi, my Name is Lyin' Brian."

I thought that was Usama ZIN Laden??!!

P.S.
Is the "type these letters" entry field meant to keep the Avodrunko from posting during his Friday night "blind" binges?

10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home