Sunday, August 13, 2006

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
Through my tracing software, I have found out who Keith, IMPOSTER #2, is!!!!! Keith you will recall is the the scurrilous poster, who made some horrible accusations that my wines, whiskeys, and brews were dangerous concoctions and tasted like the south end of a skunk sashaying north.

But, first, I have to show you a portrait of me by a famous English artist, Abdul Abubal Amir-Peckersniff, and now on display in my portrait gallery in my fabulous Pata de Gallina home/distillery. I do not know who commissioned the work but I accepted it graciously acceding to the gifter's insistence that I not black out the "Lord A*****" bit. I don't care. What a laugh!!! Anyone who knows me, is well aware that I'm no A****** anymore than my friend Osama bin Laden is a terrorist or that GWB (and I don't mean the President) and his wife, Marjorie Proops, are good in bed!!!!

Now, I have to go. and I apologise for not having the time to reveal 'Keith's' identity, but that will have to wait until my next posting. It is now 16:28 and in two minutes my wife will be announcing that dinner is served. (She'd better, or I'll have to discipline her AGAIN, and post a picture of her 'sleeping' form in the next edition of my blog.)

Ta Ta, for now. Lyin' Brian
lyinbrianwales@blogspot. com

Drink responsibly
Drink Only Ours
Drink Ducksplatz del Pantherpiss

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Lyin'Brian, you always gave me the impression your head was much bigger than that!
To make things more effective (& to allow you to wear your rightful crown sitting on the sideboard beside you) why not take your head off & place it under the left arm? We will gladly help if required!
BTW, checked your post re Arabic & YES, some of us DO understand Arabic - just not the incorrect phoneticly spelled Arabic that YOU posted. Might I suggest a check on Google search for more correct spelling in future!!

7:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home