Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SPOT THE REAL SADDAM

Most people would say the gent on the right is Saddam but actually it is me, Lyin' Brian. It was taken in 1981 just after Prince Charles had me released from Brixton Prison on condition I have a face transplant and leave London immediately for Saudi Arabia.

I agreed since I always wanted to visit the Desert Kingdom and travel there first class in the Prince's Royal Jet. My only regret was that Princes Di and I couldn't consummate our mutual passion, but that's life! (The tragic story of how Diana was denied the royal screwing of her life by a jealous Charles is told in the post
Diana was (almost) My Lover (Click on previous post in left-hand column).

The gent in the middle is a maker of bathtub gin and cheap wine in Pata de Gallina. He goes under the name, Lord Asshole.

The guy on the left is a Freedom Fighter and great good friend, Osama bin Laden, whom I met while working in King Faud's employ as the official supplier of fat boys to the Royal Household. He's got a great sense of humour and breaks me up with his stories.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you look closely at the eyes, it is easy to see which are the more trustworthy guys. The ones on Left & Right look much more honorable with eyes that seem to show greater compassion & empathy - maybe it is just the lack of alcohol intake though?

1:36 a.m.  
Blogger Lyin' Brian said...

youse guys will loin how i,nm goin to,fuck you when i siber up.

8:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how to tell them apart, all have beady eyes, all have runney noses, all look evil, all kill people. First one does it himself, second one with his bath tub crock, third one has others do it.
Kill them all, let God sort them out.

3:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home