Thursday, September 14, 2006

He's Got Lord Asshole in His Arms!

For my birthday tomorrow, Osama sent me this funny picture of us both, and I can hardly stop laughing. I told you he always cracks me up with his jokes! I'm going to frame it in my office in Pata de Gallina. Maybe I'll title it: "Osama's Got the Infidel in His Hands" or "Safe in the Arms of Another Thug."

Suggestions would be appreciated, but please, as always, no crudities or bad words.


He also sent me another great joke that I've got to share with you:

Two Jews boarded a shuttle out of Isreal for Damascus. One sat in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before take off a fat little Arab guy got on and took the aisle seat next to the Jews. He kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Jew in the window seat said, "I think I'll go up and get a coke.""No, let me," said the Arab, "I'll get it for you."

While he was gone, one of the Jews picked up one of the Arab's shoes and spat in it. When the Arab returned with the coke, the other Jew said, "That looks good. I think I'll have one too." Again, the Arab obligingly went to fetch it, and while he was gone the other Jew picked up the other shoe and hocked a big oyster into it.

The Arab returned with the coke, and they all sat back and enjoyed the short flight to Damascus. As the plane was landing the Arab slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. "How long must this go on?" he asked. "This enmity between our peoples ... this hatred ... this animosity... this spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?"

In the terminal, as the three were picking up their luggage, the Arab who happened to be a member of al-Qaida, secretly signalled to one of the guards, also a member of the terrorist group, and the guard shot the two Jews dead after yelling, "These Jews spit into an Arab's shoes!"

Oh, Osama, you're just the funniest! Keep the jokes coming!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who remember Stanley Holloway singing 'With 'er 'ead tooked oonderneath her arm..........'
http://www.monologues.co.uk/With_her_Head.html

6:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if that head under Osama's arm had REALLY been severed from the body it usually sits on, THAT would be a Birthday Present to ALL of us - NS, England, Saudi Arabia AND the DR!!

LOVELY to see this blog still running despite the threats of a certain little man west of Cabarete!!

3:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about:
"AT LAST - someone to look UP to"!!
or
"Shall we saliva in your beard or mine Osama"?
or
"Me??..... Your secret weapon of mass destruction? Aww Geee, Thanks Osama"!!
or
HEADS ....... I win!!

12:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be weapon of CRASS destruction.................?

4:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could well be right oed - on this ocassion "Crass Destruction" (He being a Crass person) equates with 'SELF destruction', something that he is most adept at. The process started 8 months before he moved to the DR & is now gathering pace at an alarming rate (well, alarming for HIM - delightful for all decent people!!).

12:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home